2019 Top Dentist Minneapolis, St. Paul Magazine
Top Dentist Minnesota Monthly
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
· Appointment times will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
· We ask that only patients enter the clinic. Parents are encouraged to wait in their vehicle during appointments. We understand that this may not be possible in all circumstances. If necessary, we ask that no more than one family member accompany the patient into the clinic.
· Upon arrival in the parking lot, please call 763-559-0775 with the patient name and appointment time. At this time, we will inform you if we are ready to see you or if we will be needing to call you back when the room is ready.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
· Each individual entering will have to fill out a patient screening form and a Notice of Acknowledgement Risk Form that can be printed out from our website www.westlanddental.net
PLEASE FILL OUT THESE TWO FORMS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 763-559-0775 or visit our website www.westlanddental.net
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients involves providing detailed information to help them make more informed decisions about a multidisciplinary treatment approach combining restorative dentistry, whitening, porcelain veneers, dental implants and other state-of-the-art treatments.
Dr. Landa is highly skilled at a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures. His Medina Cosmetic Dentistry patients have benefited from Dr. Landa's expertise in procedures such as dental implants, porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, porcelain bridges and porcelain caps.
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
We invite you to browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions.
Dr. Randy Landa
318 Clydesdale Trail
Medina, MN 55340P: